Search the site
Join 6,366 other followers
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Category Archives: The Environment
“Last Sunday I was in New York City for the People’s Climate March, one of 400,000 people who took to the streets in a show of strength for worldwide action against climate change. We were marching to demonstrate to world … Continue reading
This past weekend, 2,000 cities around the world protested climate change. The good news is that people care. Live your values. Change the world. It’s that simple. “People everywhere are making choices more connected with their values. We are simplifying … Continue reading
Dr. Oppenlander helps connect how what we choose to eat is contributing to people starving globally. He includes a model for solving world hunger as well as layers of sustainability in developing countries.
Here’s a quick trailer: Watch the full documentary here:
Howard Lyman and Oprah revealed the truth about the meet industry, got sued and won the lawsuit! Here’s the full documentary by Howard Lyman that inspired Oprah to invite him on her show:
Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive.