Search the site
Join 6,366 other subscribers
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Category Archives: Recipes
10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
So you want to live a compassionate lifestyle but need some vegan recipe ideas? Here are some amazing vegan recipes that are both delicious and simple to make. These recipes were fabulously put together by the great One Green Planet. To … Continue reading
Posted in Recipes Tagged easy recipes, healthy, nutritious, plant based, plant powered athlete, vegan, vegan athlete 6 Comments
Vegan Oil-Free Refined Sugar-Free Banana Pecan Bread
Originally posted on Live Kind. Eat Kind.:
I love a good, dense, soft, sweet, banana bread (can I get an amen?). The entire process of making it is therapeutic to me! We had 6 big bushels of super ripe spotty…
Posted in Recipes Leave a comment
The Secret of the To-Die-For Vegan Truffle Cream Cheese!
Well, the secret is out! This delicious vegan appetizer with just 3 ingredients has a secret that you’re about to discover. The idea came from my friend Mary who posted this incredible 2 minute video on how to make … Continue reading
Posted in Recipes, Weightloss, health & fitness Tagged almonds, cultured almonds, plant based, plant based cheese, recipes, smoked tofu, tofu, vegan, vegan cheese, vegan dishes, vegan meals, vegan recipes, veganism 3 Comments
How to make a vegan dish with just 3 ingredients
If you’re a person with an allergy to following complicated recipes like me, here’s a super quick vegan recipe that has 3 ingredients and takes no more than 5 minutes to make. For a domestically challenged person like me, the recipe … Continue reading
Posted in Recipes, Weightloss, health & fitness Tagged healthy, plant based, recipe, vegan, vegan diet, veganism 2 Comments