Search the site
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: animal
Dear friends, here’s a way we can help animals on a larger scale by involving everyone! Welcome to the 100 FOR 100 Movement!! 100 FOR 100 – running 100 km to save 100 animals. Go to http://www.100for100.me now! And please … Continue reading
An illustrated account of the truth behind eggs from the point-of-view of a chick, maturing to a hen on a free range farm. ~ by PeacefulAbolitionist (Nov 13, 2012)
This past weekend, 2,000 cities around the world protested climate change. The good news is that people care. Live your values. Change the world. It’s that simple. “People everywhere are making choices more connected with their values. We are simplifying … Continue reading
Dear friends, especially those of you who love dogs, please watch this worthwhile TEDx Talk. It’s a beautiful talk that will leave you inspired to make this world a better place. Please let me know your thoughts. Hugs, Andrea Kladar Published on … Continue reading
Want to know how to use your weekends in a way that would make you happier? Many people look forward to the weekend so they can literally do nothing. But doing so may actually make you depressed and frustrated … Continue reading
Post by Inspirational Women. Our inspirational woman of the month is Andrea Kladar. Vegan, Animal Rights Activist, and Chartered Investment Manager from Canada, Ms. Kladar has had an inspirational life story. While she was still just a child, her neighborhood … Continue reading
This is an incredible 10 min speech by Philip Wollen on why animals must be off the menu. Moving, powerful and a must watch for anyone who cares about our fellow live beings, be those human or nonhuman animals.