This is an incredible 10 min speech by Philip Wollen on why animals must be off the menu. Moving, powerful and a must watch for anyone who cares about our fellow live beings, be those human or nonhuman animals.
Search the site
Join 6,366 other subscribers
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
“The only Truth in life is change.”
A succinct yet riveting peek at the deplorable and inhumane approach toward sentient beings on Mother Earth.
It depicted the glaring flaws of the North American diet and its far-reaching consequences on personal and planetary health.
It highlighted the pathetic medical paradigm to treat symptoms versus the causation of said symptoms…and the devastating ramifications therefrom. Clearly, a losing proposition.
Until society proactively focuses on the cumulative effects of preventive health through diet and exercise versus our reactive syndrome…nothing will change.
I am honored to be a part of your life-changing movement.
~The Mad Swede
Thank you Mad Swede for your kind and true words. It is astonishing that we live the way we do – exploiting life all around us and devastating the health of the environment as well as our own. The course we are on is akin to running head first against a brick wall.
We have to wake up and make a drastic change for the better before it’s too late!
Thank you for being a part of this movement!