Search the site
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: andrea kladar
Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds: .
As I embark on my next 100 FOR 100 challenge of running 100 miles (160 km) for charity every month of 2015, here is a review of my running in 2014 (click to see the 30 second video). Many of … Continue reading
I grew up on a farm for a big part of my childhood and was somewhat desensitized to the idea of death. Actually, I believed that since we all have to die some day, it really doesn’t matter when we … Continue reading
Hello my dear friends and welcome to 100for100.me My name is Andrea Kladar and I’m the founder of the 100 FOR 100 movement – running 100 km to save 100 animals. This video was recorded in beautiful Mont Tremblant, Canada … Continue reading
Post by Inspirational Women. Our inspirational woman of the month is Andrea Kladar. Vegan, Animal Rights Activist, and Chartered Investment Manager from Canada, Ms. Kladar has had an inspirational life story. While she was still just a child, her neighborhood … Continue reading
This is an incredible 10 min speech by Philip Wollen on why animals must be off the menu. Moving, powerful and a must watch for anyone who cares about our fellow live beings, be those human or nonhuman animals.
15 Feb 2013, BY DONALEE MOULTON Furry friends Charity starts at home for Andrea Kladar, who developed a love of animals while growing up on a farm Andrea Kladar, an advisor in Calgary, works at animal shelters and fosters stranded dogs … Continue reading
Fantastic education by Dr. Neal Barnard