Search the site
Join 6,366 other subscribers
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: rescue
My next charity challenge – running 100 Miles!
As I embark on my next 100 FOR 100 challenge of running 100 miles (160 km) for charity every month of 2015, here is a review of my running in 2014 (click to see the 30 second video). Many of … Continue reading
Posted in Inspirational Tagged 100 animals, 100 for 100, 100 for 100 movement, 100 km, 100 miles, andrea kladar, animals, challenge, charity, commitment, fit, fundraising, healthy, humane, New Years resolution, plant based, rescue, run, running, vegan 2 Comments
What is the 100 FOR 100 Movement?
100 FOR 100 movement – running 100 km to save 100 animals Join the movement! Go to http://www.100for100.me
Another reason to ditch dairy
In addition to the health concerns of consuming dairy, here is just one more (big) reason to ditch it. Calf rescue at E6 by Gentle Barn. Beautiful story – it will melt your heart to watch to the end
Posted in Being humane makes us human, Inspirational Tagged animal rescue, animals, calves, cows, dairy, dangers of dairy, Gentle Barn, health, plant based, plant based diet, rescue, unhealthy dairy, vegan, veganism 2 Comments
Interview with the Investment Executive Magazine
15 Feb 2013, BY DONALEE MOULTON Furry friends Charity starts at home for Andrea Kladar, who developed a love of animals while growing up on a farm Andrea Kladar, an advisor in Calgary, works at animal shelters and fosters stranded dogs … Continue reading
Posted in Fun items, Inspirational Tagged alberta animal rescue crew society, andrea kladar, animal lover, animals, dogs, rescue, vegan Leave a comment