Search the site
Join 6,366 other subscribers
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: 100 km
My next charity challenge – running 100 Miles!
As I embark on my next 100 FOR 100 challenge of running 100 miles (160 km) for charity every month of 2015, here is a review of my running in 2014 (click to see the 30 second video). Many of … Continue reading
Posted in Inspirational Tagged 100 animals, 100 for 100, 100 for 100 movement, 100 km, 100 miles, andrea kladar, animals, challenge, charity, commitment, fit, fundraising, healthy, humane, New Years resolution, plant based, rescue, run, running, vegan 2 Comments
What is the 100 FOR 100 Movement?
100 FOR 100 movement – running 100 km to save 100 animals Join the movement! Go to http://www.100for100.me
1st place in 100 km Trail National Championships
I literally just finished running my very first standalone running race ever and my first ultra marathon and won 1st place in the 100 km Trail National Championships (apparently it really pays to be vegan – ok, had to throw … Continue reading
Posted in Inspirational Tagged 100 for 100, 100 km, health, training, ultra, ultra marathon, ultra runner, ultra running, vegan 10 Comments