Search the site
Join 6,366 other subscribers
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: ultra running
1st place in 100 km Trail National Championships
I literally just finished running my very first standalone running race ever and my first ultra marathon and won 1st place in the 100 km Trail National Championships (apparently it really pays to be vegan – ok, had to throw … Continue reading
Posted in Inspirational Tagged 100 for 100, 100 km, health, training, ultra, ultra marathon, ultra runner, ultra running, vegan 10 Comments
Would you run a marathon in 50+ degree weather? How about 5 marathons in a row in the scorching hot Death Valley!
Mike Arnstein is one amazing athlete!! He just ran the 135 miles (over 5 marathons) in Badwater, Death Valley, California where temperatures reach above 50 degrees Celsius (over 122 degrees Fahrenheit)! But more amazingly – what does a high performance athlete … Continue reading
Posted in Being humane makes us human Tagged athlete, Badwater, health, high performance, marathon, mike arnstein, ultra running Leave a comment