Search the site
Join 6,366 other subscribers
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: high performance
Would you run a marathon in 50+ degree weather? How about 5 marathons in a row in the scorching hot Death Valley!
Mike Arnstein is one amazing athlete!! He just ran the 135 miles (over 5 marathons) in Badwater, Death Valley, California where temperatures reach above 50 degrees Celsius (over 122 degrees Fahrenheit)! But more amazingly – what does a high performance athlete … Continue reading
Posted in Being humane makes us human Tagged athlete, Badwater, health, high performance, marathon, mike arnstein, ultra running Leave a comment