Search the site
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: animal rights
Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds: .
This was a great piece written by my friend, Benny Malone. I hope you find it as amusing as I did. 🙂 Cheers! Andrea Kladar ‘How To Argue Against Vegans‘ – By Benny Malone, UK 1. Make equivalences – This … Continue reading
I grew up on a farm for a big part of my childhood and was somewhat desensitized to the idea of death. Actually, I believed that since we all have to die some day, it really doesn’t matter when we … Continue reading
Dear friends, here’s a way we can help animals on a larger scale by involving everyone! Welcome to the 100 FOR 100 Movement!! 100 FOR 100 – running 100 km to save 100 animals. Go to http://www.100for100.me now! And please … Continue reading
Are you against cruelty to animals? What that really means may surprise you. Watch this short TEDx Talk to find out why. This is truly a brilliant talk on the law’s view on animals. “Lesli Bisgould is Canada’s first animal rights … Continue reading
Post by Inspirational Women. Our inspirational woman of the month is Andrea Kladar. Vegan, Animal Rights Activist, and Chartered Investment Manager from Canada, Ms. Kladar has had an inspirational life story. While she was still just a child, her neighborhood … Continue reading