Search the site
Connect with Andrea Kladar via Instagram here:
No Instagram images were found.
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Tag Archives: diet
Since so many of you have asked me how I got ready for my recent fitness contest, I thought I’d write down my “secrets” and share them with you. This is just my humble opinion, I’m not an expert by any … Continue reading
The Director-General of the World Health Organization warns that we may be facing an end to modern medicine as we know it thanks in part to the mass feeding of antibiotics to farm animals to accelerate growth. To view … Continue reading
While working on “The Last Heart Attack,” I had a chance to interview some extraordinary people around the country. Patients struggling with heart disease provided lessons that can sometimes be taught only after being smacked in the face with their … Continue reading
Vegan diets on the rise – Google trends
Power Foods for the Brain – by Dr. Neal Barnard Fighting the Alzheimer’s Epidemic with Food By Dr. Neal Barnard By the time my grandmother would have gotten to the end of this article, she would have forgotten the beginning, … Continue reading
Fantastic education by Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr Alan Goldhamer, True North Health Centre
Why are some people skinny and large majority are not? Do skinny people have better willpower? Absolutely not! Something else is at play here. This video explains the mechanisms in your brain and your body.