Search the site
- Why I decided to stop harming animals in less than 60 seconds
- 10 Easy Vegan Recipes Everyone Should Know…Yes, EVERYONE!
- How I finally got myself in shape for a fitness competition
- How to Argue Against Vegans – By Benny Malone
- Vegan Global Run – worldwide run for vegans
- Being a natural early riser or late sleeper can affect your athletic performance
- Eating Animals: addressing our most common justifications
- Why People Who Love Animals, Eat Animals – And What You Can Do to Change That ~ by Dr. Melanie Joy
100 FOR 100 Movement on Strava – member leader board:
US CITIZENS – for a tax deductible donation click here:
MONEY RAISED in 2013 by Andrea Kladar: $14,192
Latest runs by members of the 100 FOR 100 Movement
Category Archives: Weightloss, health & fitness
You’ll be amazed with the findings of this enormous study on low carb diets! Paleo diet, Atkins diet, Air Force diet, Drinking man’s diet… all are versions of the same thing – LOW CARB But can one actually lose weight … Continue reading
Prolonged daily sitting is associated with a shorter lifespan, even in those who exercise regularly. Standing and treadmill desks are two potential solutions for office workers. What do you think of this idea? Please let me know by Leaving a … Continue reading
Vegan since his 50s, Dr. Ellsworth Wareham is a famous cardiothoracic surgeon who retired at the age of 95. He believes his healthful lifestyle contributes to his longevity, and he points to Loma Linda’s Adventist Health Studies as evidence.
Vegan diets on the rise – Google trends
Power Foods for the Brain – by Dr. Neal Barnard Fighting the Alzheimer’s Epidemic with Food By Dr. Neal Barnard By the time my grandmother would have gotten to the end of this article, she would have forgotten the beginning, … Continue reading
Fantastic education by Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr. Neal Barnard, addictive foods and The Pleasure Trap
Dr Alan Goldhamer, True North Health Centre
Why are some people skinny and large majority are not? Do skinny people have better willpower? Absolutely not! Something else is at play here. This video explains the mechanisms in your brain and your body.
Howard Lyman and Oprah revealed the truth about the meet industry, got sued and won the lawsuit! Here’s the full documentary by Howard Lyman that inspired Oprah to invite him on her show: